Page contains list of frequently asked questions.
How Do I Get My PIN number?
You can get your PIN number (Personal Identification Number) online. The process is automatic. To apply for your PIN online, you have to follow the following processes;
1. Click `LOGIN`
2. Read the instructions (See sample below) on the `MEMBER LOGIN Page`
(The information you attempted to access is restricted to members only, if you are a member and you already have your Personal Identification Number (PIN), please supply it now otherwise click here to request your PIN.)
3. Supply Your Staff Number e.g. ``000XXXXX`` and click on `SUBMIT`.
4. Your PIN will be sent to you automatically.Please note that if you don`t get your PIN after 5mins to 30mins, Call 21252,24913,46762 for assistance or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Change/Vary My Savings?
To change your savings, you will have to take the followings steps;
1. Login to your account if you are member.
2. Click on "Variation form"
3. Select the type on variation you want to carry out, in this case select "Change Monthly Contribution"
4. Fill in the amount you want to vary it to.
5. Submit your application.
NB: If you do not get a pending application on your screen, please repeat the process again.
Add new work categories
Membership of the society is open to all full time employees of Shell Companies in Nigeria. If you are on payroll and you work for any of the SCIN companies, then you can apply for membership.
What is My Membership?
Your staff number is your membership ID. This must include leading zeros to make it 8 characters. Therefore if your staff number is 123456 then your membership ID will be 00123456.
I want to withdraw from my savings, where do I find the withdrawal forms.
Savings withdrawal form is located within the member area. Login to member area, locate the "My Account" link at the top right hand side of the screen, click on it. You will be presented the member area.
Locate the "Savings and Loans" option under the "Applications Forms", you will be presented a list of available forms including the savings withdrawal.
Where is savings variation form.
Savings variation form can be found under "Application Forms" when you login to your member area. To login to member are, locate the "My Account" link at the top right and corner of the website, after login you will be taken to the Member Area, if you do not see the Member Area, then, return to the top right hand corner and click on the "My Account" link again.
You can then locate "Change Monthly Contribution" form under the "Applications" > "Variation Requests" in the member area.